Thursday 31 December 2015

Society of Exploration Geophisicists Student Chapter (SEG SC UPN)

from May 2014 - now

In SEG SC UPN I'm learning about leadership and work in team. For all activity such as seminar, fieldtrip or shortcourse must be organized. So in here, each individual should be able to prepare about activity in before, during and after according job desk. Not only in individual, but also how to help other members who have trouble in their task.





-In May 2014 I join with SEG SC UPN as staff of Science division
-In December 2014 I'm a transportation coordinator - fieldtrip of geothermal Star Energy Wayang Windu
-In March 2015 I'm a chairman - short course of field introduction with GPS and geology compass held by ZP & SEG SC
-In March 2015 I'm a public relation - social activity of go green in Cangkringan, Yogyakarta
-In May 2015 I'm became staff of social division
-In May 2015 I'm a public relation - seminar of “coal bed methane exploration and its sneak peak for production”
-In December 2015 I'm a staff of logistic - seminar of prospect analysis in Kutai basin using 3D CSEM technology

No comments:

Post a Comment