Thursday 21 January 2016

Zero Phase Geophysics Adventure (ZP)

from June 2013 - now

I like an adventure. How I can see a natural beauty and then write an articel or make a poster. Nature is wild so before do that, we must know about survival that we learn in here. Interestingly, this organization teaching about how earth science able to be learned in each trip. So, all members supplied with many earth science such as mapping, orienteering and mapping software.




-In June 2013 - May 2014 I join with ZP to follow training of membership 
-In June 2014 I'm a staff of public relation and publication devision
-In October 2014 I'm a chairman - education of orienteering and geology mapping
-In February 2015 I'm a field coordinator - expedition team of Mount Kendang, Tegal Panjang, Mount Papandayan
-In March 2015 I'm a chairman - short course of field introduction with GPS and geology compass held by ZP & SEG SC
-In May 2015 I'm became a vice chief of Zero Phase Geophysics Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment